Morning folks. This is my second posting of the day, the first one being a DT scheduled one. This card is for three challenges:-
CES Challenge#13 - Lovely Lace. To enter this challenge click
here .
Delicious Doodles Challenge#1 - Anything Goes. To enter this challenge click
here .
Hodge Podge Shop Challenge#4 - Anything Goes. To enter this challenge click
here .

The stamped image is "A Good Book" Elisabeth Bell -
Sugar Nellie Stamps. Colouring medium is
Promarkers. The image has been cut & mounted using nesties from
Spellbinders. The dp is "Lil Princess" item#981 by Michelle Coleman from
Fancy Pants Designs.Thank you for looking and I hope you are all well and safe.
Hugs
Cathyxxxxx
13 comments:
Wow stunning Cathy I love the image. Ooh and the lace is gorgeous.xxx
Hiya Cathy Hun
Gorgeous card this is a beautiful image
Joey.xx
So sweet!! Lovely to see your work at delicious Doodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!
Saskia :)
very pretty
Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles
AllisonX
Such a lovely image! So cute!
Thanks for joining in with our blog hop at Delicious Doodles
Ruthiex
Gorgeous card Cathy, I love that image and along with your colours, design and flower it looks great. I recorded the Hougie Board shows that were on C&C I have watched them so I will be doing quite a few Stepper cards for Christmas methinks,lol. Hope you are ok.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Beautiful card, love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us over at Delicious Doodles for our 1st blog hop/challenge. x
Great card, I love the stamp. So glad you joined us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Shelley :)
What a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop.
hugs Linda
some really lovely cards on your blog hunny! have not seen you in a while! hope your ok and well! its a mega snow day here in Cumbria! what's it like where you are? hugs Samantha :0)
Beautiful Cathy, I love the colours.Thanks for joining us at the CES Challenge!
Clairexx
What a sweet card and I simply love that ribbon across the bottom. Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop this week!
Hugs - Jen
What a sweet card and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this weekend at the Hodge vineyards Shop! There Hope to see you again soon. BTW, I have candy on my blog if you're Interested.
Post a Comment