I have been a Guest Designer 13th & 27th August 2010 over on CraftyAnns challenge blog and have really had a great time. Well yesterday Ann emailed me and asked if I would join the team as a full time Design Team member. I of course said yes. Ann kindly said that I didn't have to start this coming challenge that starts tomorrow but I said I was so excited that I wanted to start straight away. So there was no lounging in bed for me this morning as I was too excited to stay. Up I got to start on my card that will be revealed tomorrow. I am like a dog with two tails.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Thursday, 9 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
We're delighted that you agreed to join us Cathy - you'll be a great asset to the team :D
Congratulations Cathy and very well deserved too.
Janette
Congratulations Cathy very well deserved.xxx
Cathy, this is wonderful news and welcome to the TEAM. Enjoy being on Crafty Ann's Design Team - the rest of us do!!! Kym xxx
Congratulations Cathy, well deserved.
Pam x
Congratulations Cathy, very well deserved
Christine xx
This is some of the best news I have read in ages, congratulations Cathy your work has always been wonderful and I look forward to working with you on my return in the New Year.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment