Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#24 - 2nd Entry

Hi folks. It rained yesterday which did the garden a bit of good, it is trying to rain today but is definately cooler today. Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was at Hydro Therapy at the hospital yesterday and when I got home I was shattered. Had a late breakfast in town today and paid a few bills and top up on freezer food.

My card today is a second entry for:-

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#24 - Swirls & Pearls. To enter this challenge click here .


The details for this card are the same as the one below except the bp is a different one and is also from my stash. I have just used a different image off of the same stamp plate. The swirl is the same and is the pearls.
Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

6 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Cathy

Love this one too.

See you at club tonight.

Tina
X

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous Cathy,I love the backing paper it goes so well with the image.xxx

kathleen said...

Love these cards Cathy.

Kathleen x

Sue said...

Hi cathy
another lovely card, very classy looking,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Mel X said...

Hiya Cathy, aww such a sweet card. Love the elegance of it all. The details are just perfect.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw. I hope you can come back and see us again next week.

Mel X

Anne said...

Hi Cathy
This is so sweet, fab card
Thanks for playing alog with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x