There are several rules to follow:-1/ Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
2/ Display the award on your blog.
3/ Tell 6 lies and one truth about yourself or vice versa. (I will have to put my thinking cap on for this one. I am a good girl and don't tell lies)!!!!
4/ Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know on their blogs.
I would like to nominate the following people who I would like to receive this award.
Kathleen
Edna
Beryl
Chrissie
Claire
Wendy
Pam
Please take a look at their blogs they are super!!!
Cathy
xxxx

4 comments:
Thank you for the award Kathy. I may be some time getting all the conditions sorted out though as the GSs are here.LOL
Edna x
Congrats Cathy on your blog award. Looking forward to reading your lies/truths....
Hopefully see you at Lynne's club tonight.
Tina
X
Thank you so much for this award Cathy (I think!) LOL!
I may be doing some crafting and blogging again soon hooray!!
OOH thank you Cathy, how lovely :)
I'll have to get my thinking cap on now lol
Claire xx
Post a Comment