Hi peeps - last challenge before I go away. Lol!!! It has to be, I have lots of washing/ironing and packing to do tomorrow.
This one is for Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#14 - A Sketch. Their sponsors this week is
SimonSaysStamp . To enter and also see the prize on offer click
here .

For this one I have used Digi Image "Rock Chix Singer" from
Sandra Dry Designs. I have used
Promarkers as the colouring medium. The edges have been distressed with "Aged Mahogany" Distress Inks. The image has been cut out using "Standard Circles" Nestie by
Spellbinders. Bp's -
Fancy Pants - "Polly" item #931 by Jodi Sanford. Stickers are from
"Foilart Stickers". Sentiment is computer generated.
Thank You for looking today and I wish you all good health and happiness while I am away.
Cathy
xxxxx
11 comments:
This is great Cathy I love the image. As for this being the last before you go away on monday,well I'll believe it when I see it.xxx
Great card Cathy, if you don't sneak another one in before you go away I hope you have a wonderful time
Beryl x
Fab card Cathy, love the colours and the layout is gorgeous
Have a good holiday
Claire xx
Hi Cathy, Fab take on the sketch, another fab card:)
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x
Hi cathy
gorgeous card, fabby image, great papers, great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue.x
A great card Cathy
Janette
Smashing card Cathy, a great take on the sketch. Super colours.
Thanks for joining us this week on Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.
Mel X
Oops nearly forgot, enjoy your time away - hope you have a fabby time.
Great card Cathy, have a great holiday.
Pam x
Hi Cathy
Great card. Hope you have a nice hols.
Take care
Tina
Gorgeous card... love how you have used the image. Thanks so much for the link, I really appreciate it.
Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!
Miss you already,
Sandra x
fabulous card :-) I love this rock Chic image and the papers and embellies are fab :-)
thanks fpr joining the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x
Post a Comment