Hi Peeps. Not many days to go now until my hols. Not getting much time for crafting. I am entering this Plaque for two new challenges that I haven't entered before. The only reason is that I made this some time ago and it has never been photographed or entered any where.

I have covered the board of the plaque with two sided backing paper. Sorry I don't know which one now. I have used the same two sided bp to make the roses. The left hand top corner and bottom right hand corner has a
Cuttlebug die cut swirl on cut out of gold mirri. The stamps on the tags again I am sorry I do not know what they are called as they were stamps that belong to Lynne who runs one of my craft clubs.
This is entered in
DiecutDreams - Challenge#45 - Make Your Own Flowers
PolycraftChallenge - Challenge#41 - Make Your Own Flowers
Thank you for looking again today and I promise you will have a weeks rest from me soon.
Cathyxxxxx
9 comments:
This is lovely Cathy I love the flowers.And the sentiment is great.xxx
Oh my Cathy what a wonderful tag I love the colour and design and the roses are just pure perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Really lovely and your flowers are great. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx
This is great Cathy, love your flowers.
Beryl x
lovely project! Thank you so much for entering DCD this week and good luck.
Wow Cathy this is a gorgeous piece of artwork.
Janette
Fabulous plaque, your flowers are gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
Jane
x
Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge with your beautiful plaque, Your handmade flowers are gorgeous.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
Beautiful plaque and colour combo, your sentiment and handmade flowers are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Post a Comment