I made this card this week to send to my Daughter in France in response to her 40th birthday party invite. Bless her she has done it all proper in sending us an invite as she knows we are going as we booked the flight in March to go. Lol!!! I have used Popcorn the Bear CD-ROM to make it from Crafters Companion.
This nursery scene has been taken from Cute Companions Summer Stories CD-ROM by Jayne Nestorenko. This is a double disc collection and this one is the indoor stories. I have also used some of the stamps from the same series this one used is Playtime. Picture doesn't show it but it is decoupaged.
Thank you for looking and I hope life is treating you well. I really don't know where the weeks go.
Cathy
xxxx

10 comments:
Wow Cathy these are one of the most loveliest selection of cards they all have their own beauty about them and look wonderfully elegant and very proffessional. I love them all very much thank you for sharing them and I also want to thank you for the lovely comments on my efforts.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lovely selection Cathy.
Mags
What a stunning collection of cards Cathy. You have been very busy, but well worth the effort. Hugs Rita xxxx
More stunning cards Cathy, you are keeping busy lately!
Love these baby cards, especially the pink one with the baby locket.
Wonderful cards Cathy, you certainly have been busy. They are all stunning
Beryl x
Lovely collection Cathy, gorgeous - must get that Baby CD, I keep saying it to myself, you have inspired me again, thanks, Julia.x
Gorgeous cards Cathy
Ann x
what a fabulous selection cathy .i love popcorn bear he is sooo sweet
chris xx
Busy again Cathy. They are lovely. Just got back today from holiday so having a catch up! Hope you are well and will see you soon. Thanks for your lovely message on my blog!
Lynne. XXX
WOW Cathy you have been busy what gorgeous cards you have made
I just dont seem to be getting the time lately to get cards amde,but loads of ideas in my head lol
Wendy xx
Post a Comment