Monday, 13 July 2009
5 Cutie Cards
This card below has been made by using the Crafters Companion CD-ROM Popcorn the Bear. This a triple CD -ROM collection and I have used the one called FLORALS. Gems and ribbon from my stash have been added.
I thought I had all the Hedgehog stamps from Penny Black but I was wrong. I stamped this image at one of my Craft Clubs when we had a bring along your stamps and share evening. So sorry I don't know the number or title of this one. I am even presuming it is in the Penny Black range.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Five excellent cards Cathy. I'm pretty sure the hedgie is a Penny Black. I also think the cat in the bra is PB as well.
Beryl x
Blimey Cathy haven't you done well. What a fantastic display of cards all have their own beauty and your layouts and colours are superb well done.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Each card made me ... awww soooo cute ... brilliant, each and everyone. TFS.
Jane xx
WOW WOW WOW you have made some gorgeous cards Cathy,you have been a busy bee,well done i love them all
Wendy xx
You've certainly made good use of your stamp swap images Cathy, lovely cards
Ann x
Cathy, these are all just fabulous and soooo cute!
The cat in the bra is from PB and I think it's called 'Uplifting Occasion' I'll check for you.
Hi Cathy, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina
What a lovly collection of cards you've made there Cathy. Nice idea to have a stamp swap evening. Perhaps we should try that at our club! See you soonn with your order!
lol Lynne. X
Hi again Cathy
What beautiful cards, I love your style.
Ali x
Post a Comment