This A5 card has been created using free backing paper from Aprils edition of Crafts Beautiful. The stamp is from Personal Impressions - 335M. I have stamped this with Emboss Tinted stamp pad and embossed it using Ranger Copper embossing powder - EPJ00211.
The stamp is from Hero Arts Artistic Drawings - H2816 - Striped Vase Sketch. I have used Lyra Aquacolor to watercolour with from Joanna Sheen website. I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One for the mounting. I have also used a peel off from my stash for the sentiment.
I hope all the right write ups end up in the right place as they have been going all over the place while I have been putting this together.
Thank you for looking.
Cathy xxx

7 comments:
Cathy your cards are lovely. Good job I haven't got to pick a favourite because I couldn't
Beryl x
Oh Cathy they are beautiful you have done such a great job with all of them well done.
Hugs
Lorraine x
All three cards are really lovely Cathy
Ann x
I think they are all beautiful. Couldn't pick one either. Keep up the good work.
Jane xx
All beautiful cards Cathy - I especially like the bird bath card!
Cathy, I love them All. "Thinking of You" cards cover so many different things. Your cards are all so well made. Hugs Rita xx
PS. Thank-You for giving me such a lovely award too ,its much appreciated. Rita xx
Really lovely cards as always Cathy. The watering can is beautiful. Look forward to seeing you on Friday. Hopefully I won't forget this time!!!
Love Lynne. XXX
Post a Comment