Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#19

Second posting of the afternoon. I don't think I will make the four that I have to post though. Lol!!!

This second card is for:-

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#19 - More than One Fold. To enter this challenge click here .


This is an Easel card. The Digi image is "Baby2" from Digital Two for Tuesday. The colouring medium is Promarkers. Bp is "retail Therapy" from DoCrafts. The ribbon is from my stash and threaded through a border cut & embossed using Marianne Design Creatables die LR0101. I have coloured the die cut border with one of the Promarkers used in colouring the image. The buttons are also from my stash.

Thank you for looking once again today.

Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and image Cathy.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, I love the image and the die cut border is gorgeous
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, and I love that threaded ribbon. You have just reminded me that I have a punch somewhere that does that!
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Cathy,I love the ribbon border.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya Cathy
    aww gorgeous easel card,luv the ribbon, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Cathy I'm here again and what a little beauty this is so CAS just perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card hunny sorry I have been a bad blogger this week and not stopped by but just seen you won TPC yippeee well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete