Afternoon peeps. I hope you are all well? I have four very quick cards today. They are quick because all I had to do is assemble them. I have three bulging A4 boxes full of off-cuts and images I have produced and not done anything with them. Some going back fifteen years when I first delved into crafting!!
A6 Card
Products I think I have Used
Stamp:- Rose - 3749H - Rubber Stampede( I do still have this stamp in my collection.)
I have stamp this in colour ? ink and then embossed it in clear embossing powder.
Copper Pearl Card stock and embossed with an embossing folder.
7 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/04/202204-april-2022-anything-goes.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/classic-design-challenge-6th-birthday.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/04/april-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/crafty-catz-591-anything-goesapril.html
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2022/04/448-anything-goes-klm-designs.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-442.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/04/anything-goes-challenge-april-12th-2022.html
A6 Card
Products I think I have Used
An Old ATC that I have written on the back that I made in September 2007
Stamp and medium??
Green Pearl Card
Embossing Folder
A6 Card
Products I think I have Used
An Old ATC - I have written on the back that I made it 13/12/08
It isn't a stamped image, it looks like I printed it off of a CDROM that I was into then. I have written on it that the image was called Magnolia Serenade.
A6 Card
Products I think I have used
I know that I have used stamps to make my own background paper. I use to belong to a craft club and we shared our stamps and made our own backing paper. That was eleven years ago before I moved where I am now.
Diecut topper and pink punched trim from my old stash box.
Purple tissue paper
Die:- Scalloped Circles Large - S4-115 to make flower.
I have enjoyed reminiscing about years ago. I hope I haven't bored you.
Hugs
XXXXXXX






9 comments:
Four lovely cards Cathy, well done on using your ready items to make these beauties! I have a lot of them too, but I'm not able to make simple designs, so my boxes are always increasingly full! LOL :D
Love all your cards, and especially the one with the Japanese style image, it's so feminine and elegant!
Hugs
All four are lovely Cathy and each so different, I know we don't have to choose a fav but I am drawn to the first with those rich colors.
B x
Lovely creation and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week
Lovely cards, each of one is special. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna
Great projects!
I also have sooooooooooo much unused stuff!
So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
A wonderful set of cards, love the gold embossing and rose, a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
Four beautiful cards Cathy.xxx
A very inspiring post, now I think I should go do what I've thought of for some time, amend previoulsy made cards and use already die cut or colored images in my stash. As you've proved, they can turn into treasure.
That first , copper one? Delighfully elegant and simple, very striking. I think they all look fantastic.
wow Kathy what a wonderful array of cards you have here love them all....♥
Post a Comment