Friday, 2 April 2010

2 Awards

I have just been given these two awards by Doreen of Doreens Dream. I am so honoured to receive these from her and I am so pleased she enjoys visiting my blog. I have said to her that it is her that has inspired me not the other way around!!!



I wish to give these two awards to a few people that have inspired me, there was a few more but I have noticed that Doreen has already passed the awards to them as well.
Chrissie of Time for me.
Janette of Janettes Creative Thoughts.
Joey of Joeys Stuff.
I hope they continue to enjoy their blogs and go onto inspire more people.
Cathy
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy Thankyou so much for such kind words and for passing these onto me too, I am so thankful for friendship :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy thankyou so much for giving these awards to me I feel honoured to accept. I gain much inspiration from you and your beautiful artwork.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful compliment Cathy, thank you so much for passing these awards on to me.
    I'm so thrilled that you say I'm an inspiration to you, because you're definitely an inspiration to me!
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards... they are well deserved.
    Happy Easter.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for your awards. Keep up the good work.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete