Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Away in Hospital

If all has gone well and I haven't had a phone call from the hospital cancelling my operation, I am on the way to the hospital.  I have had to get up at 5 am even though I am on the afternoon operation list as I wasn't allowed to eat after that time.  It was stressed I did have to eat and drink then though.  I don't know how long I will be in but will not be able to do much when I come out.  This is the first of maybe three ops that I need.  I am hoping I don't need one of them.  I was aware I had problems but couldn't go anywhere about it as I knew I couldn't leave Tony on his own.  Even leaving him to pop over to the road to the shops was a problem.

I hope to be able to at least comment on your lovely creations soon even if I can't do much else.

This has been a bad couple of days for me.  Easter Sunday 16th was Tony's birthday - 17th a year ago the medical team forced me to tell him he was dying - today 18th is my operation and 20th would have been our Wedding Anniversary.

Hugs


22 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well. Thinking of you. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well. Thinking of you. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Cathy you are in my prayers. May He give you the strength and courage to go through this and may the healing process go well. Lots of healing hugs.
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Cathy, not a good time for you hun, I really feel for you. Hoping all goes well and your op goes ahead as planned. Let me have your address I would like to send you a card, my e mail address is
    sue.walker2@sky.com
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping all is a success Cathy.
    You are, as ever, in my thoughts and prayers.
    God bless xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed that all goes well and to plan Cathy. Take care lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a month! Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all goes well Cathy.
    Sending hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you Hugs Cathy and hope everything goes ok with the op take care
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kathy you poor dear. I hope the op went well and you make a speedy recovery. Sending you huge hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending you big hugs, will email you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Cathy you have had an awful time - hope by now you are recovering well - sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sending big hug, I hope you are recovering well ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy, I hope by now you are healing, and finding only good news about the 2nd and 3rd procedures. The milestones and anniversaries are bitter sweet. How fortunate you were in Tony's life to help him through the hard journey he faced. We all need someone special during certain events, especially our final event, and he was very blessed to have you, Cathy. Sending hopes and prayers. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thinking of you Cathy - I hope you are OK - (((((hugs)))))) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope all goes well for you Cathy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so sorry Cathy, only just seen this! Hope you are recovering from your first op.. sending big hugs, really feel for you.
    Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking of you Cathy. Sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Give yourself time to heal before you get that crafting mojo back and you will, we will be here waiting to see your wonderful work.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you are back to normal soon Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sending you gentle hugs and love, Cathy, what a difficult time this is for you! I hope the op has gone well and that you are recovering.

    Take care!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete