Friday, 7 October 2016

Hoping All Will Go Well

Hi Folks.  I am hoping that I will be back on here after the Computer man has been to my computer today.  On the phone I had to keep repeating to him what I needed doing.  I am hoping that he understands what I want and he doesn't mess it all up.  He might end up leaving me without internet and email connection if he does.  I haven't used this chap before because Tony did it all for me before.

Crossing fingers tightly.

UPDATE: HE HAS TAKEN TONY'S TOWER COMPUTER AWAY TO CLEAN IT UP.  LEFT ME CONNECTED WIRELESS ON MY LAPTOP. HE HAS ADVISED ME TO GO OVER TO TONY'S COMPUTER ONCE HE HAS CLEANED IT UP AS IT HAS MORE MEMORY AND IS FASTER THAN MY LAPTOP.  THE ONLY THING IS HE IS GOING TO PUT WINDOW 10 ON IT, WHICH I DIDN'T REALLY WANT.  HE WILL HAVE A LOT OF FILES TO TRANSFER FROM MINE ONTO TONY'S WHICH I AM HOPING HE WILL NOT LOSE.

Hugs
Cathy
xxx


9 comments:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed for you Cathy and I really hope you don't lose your internet connection - hugs - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can be back in cyberland really quickly Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well Cathy. Fingers X
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy I hope all goes well with the computers, my thoughts are with you
    love & hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he knows what he's doing, it's his job, try not to worry. Easier said than done, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it all goes ok! Windows 10 is a bit of a pain at first, but I'm sure it will work out in the end! Fingers crossed! xxx

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping your computer woes are a thing of the past! Fingers crossed with yours! XXOO

    ReplyDelete