Sunday, 14 August 2016

Simple Christmas Card Number One

Hi Folks.  I am so behind making my Christmas cards this year for obvious reasons.  I thought I had better making a couple of really simple ones.  They are simple but took me ages to make as my heart really wasn't in it.  Tony loved Christmas and the decs had to go up on the 1st December.

Chistmas Card One


Sorry about bad photo.  Still learning and I have managed to turn something on, on my iPad camera.  Not sure what it is or how I turned it on or how to turn it off.  Lol!!!

Products Used

Dp:- It's Christmas Time - Maja Designs
Stamped image and sentiment - Santa - JUL014 - Stamps by Chloe.
Stamp pad - Versafine Vintage Sepia
Promarkers
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
Platinum Stickles

Thank you for looking.

3 Challenges Entered
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chnc-challenge-extra-for-august-2016.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-315-christmas.html

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. I love my iPad camera! Sometimes it does change from one setting to another without my knowledge, and then I just click click the setting I want again. It's kind of a practice thing, I think, Cathy. BTW, I owe you an e-mail, thank you for your recent loving note.

    Your Santa card is delightful, even if your heart is not in it. I know you can feel Tony's presence guiding your choice of stamps - and maybe if you cannot feel it, just trust that Tony is helping you out, dear friend.

    I like that you used the jolly image on this card! Keeping you in my heartfelt prayers.
    love,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ipad does strange things too - not that it's me pressing the wrong buttons ha ha ;-@

    Love your card Cathy, Tony is right there with you making them. Big hugs and prayers xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you get back to crafting, Cathy. Hopefully making Christmas cards will bring you some comfort. Tony is right there with you. Sending a big hug.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm behind too, so every inspiration on easy cards will come in handy. This shows how a beautiful DP can eliminate any need of bling and embellishment. This feels vintage and traditional, and on top of that it looks like a postage friendly one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are lovely, Cathy, even though your heart isn't in it. Just keep taking one day at a time, that's all anyone can do. Sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love your image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fabulous project! :) you have done such a lovely job and really put a lot of work into it.

    please forgive my tardy comment. I was ill all last month and am just now getting around to the blogs to leave comments from our previous challenge. I didn't want you to think no one noticed your wonderful entry.

    thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete