Monday, 18 July 2016

Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge#136 DT Card

MY DARLING'S FUNERAL IS TODAY !! PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM 3.30 pm UK TIME.  IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG TO GET THIS FAR BECAUSE THE CORONOR  HAS BEEN INVOLVED BECAUSE THE NATURE OF HIS SECOND CANCER.
HUGS CATHY xxx


Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well.  It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES.  Our theme this fortnight is:- CHRISTMAS IN JULY.  Our sponsor is :- 


My 7 x 7 DT Card



Products Used

7 x 7 Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs
Promakers
Tumbled Glass D.I.
Star Dust and Frosted Lace Stickles
Dp:- Frosty Christmas - Lili of the Valley
Dies:- Romantic Rectangles - S5-090 - Spellbinders
Leaves - LR0192 - Marianne Designs
Snowflake Corner - 98238 - Memory Box
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Embellishment:- AA0920 - Chloe's Creative Cards
Flowers :- I am Roses


Thank you for looking.

Hugs


11 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with Cathy.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you at this very sad time, Cathy. It will be another hard day for you. Please take care of yourself. Hugs and prayers, Kitty. P.S. Your card is beautiful. I love all the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our thoughts and prayers are with you on this hard day for you Cathy.
    hugs Martin and Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you on this sad day Cathy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you on this sad day Cathy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you Cathy and here if you need me xxx

    Beautiful card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers for you both have been with you all the way along Cathy and they remain for you, you are one very special lady, you card is beautiful and festive I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy am I ever late in visiting this blog post, and I see it is scheduled for the day of your sweetheart's funeral. My prayers continue lifting you, and I pray you are well.

    In the meantime, I am LOVING this adorable blue Christmasy card! She is sweet as can be, and your choice of papers and die cuts put together in your monochrome creation are lovely!

    love,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are still in my prayers, dear friend.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete