Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Creative Card Crew Ch#112

Morning peeps.  I hope you are all well,  It is time once again for another Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW.  The theme this fortnight is everyone's favourite. ANYTHING GOES 

The Sponsor is:-



Head over to the Challenge Blog to find out the prize.

I am afraid that I will not be doing a DT card this time as we were only told on Sunday 1st here in the UK the theme and sponsor and I didn't have time to make a card because of looking after my very poorly hubby.

Do have fun playing this very easy Challenge.

Hugs


5 comments:

  1. Hope things are well with you Cathy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you both in my prayers Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a very slow crafter, Cathy, and completely understand. So nice of you to advertise the challenge. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to make sure all is okay...take care..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is well with you Cathy. Thinking of you often.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete