Monday, 4 January 2016

Thank You

Thank you to all my lovely blogging pals from all corners of the world for my lovely Birthday cards and presents that I was lucky enough to receive today.
It has been a very quiet one this year as my hubby is still very poorly.  I did go down to the lounge this morning at my apartment block for the usual Monday morning coffee at hubby's insistence.  I didn't like leaving him but had my mobile on in case he needed me.




Thank You Once again.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Cathy!
    So sad to read that your hubby is still not feeling well. Take care...
    xxAngela
    Thank you for your lovely Christmas card.
    I haven't send any this year.... too much going on here :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cathy!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Cathy - hugs - Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday my friend. Hubby is right, you need to get out as usual....he is only a phone call away and wishing him the best.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm a day late, but I hope you had a great day Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Cathy.Hope you had a great day.

    And Happy New Year.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday Kathy - so sorry I missed it - I've only just got back up and running again after Christmas. Sending hugs and hope the New Year brings good things for both you and hubby xx

    ReplyDelete