Friday, 4 December 2015

Patties Creations Challenge#117 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well.  It is time once again for another Challenge to start over at  PATTIES CREATIONS.  Our theme this month is - ANY CHRISTMAS CREATION WITH AN IMAGE - Cards, tags, anything.  But please remember only 2 entries allowed.

My 5 x 7 DT card

Products Used

Promarkers
Card Stock:- Both are different Pearl Greens - Anna Marie Designs
Dp:- Stripe-n-Scallop item#977 - Fancy Pants Designs
        The plain piece I am afraid I have cut the name off in a previous               use.
Dies:- The Holly Jolly Christmas Collection - Couture - Create and Craft
Sentiment and White Poinsettia Sticker - Hobby Craft
Bell Sticker - Crafty Bitz
Ribbon and Bow are from my stash


Thank you for looking and do have fun playing this Challenge.

Before I go I just wanted to say that this is my last DT card for Patties Creations Challenge.  I have made the decision to stand down, but not before thanking Pattie for giving me this opportunity to work with her lovely Digi Images for the past twelve months and also to Sandie for being a lovely Design Team Leader.   I am sure I will be seeing you both and all the rest of the lovely girls around in Blogland.

19 Challenges Entered


Hugs

27 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image and card Cathy :-)

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas card,sweetie!I love the ribbon!
    Hope you are enjoying the early Christmas time!
    Big hugs and smiles,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and creation Cathy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these are very cute pups Cathy! and you've coloured them so beautifully to match the gorgeous papers. Love the
    wee bell and ribbon/bow!
    Hope you have a good weekend sweetie!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image and lovely embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy - I don't think I've ever seen this image of Pattie's. I think it's time to check out her Etsy shop again!
    Very cute creation, who wouldn't want a couple of puppies for Christmas!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the image the colours and the bell
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy,

    This is so cute! I love how you colored my "Merry Pups" image and all of the embellishments that you used.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, Cathy! I know they will miss you at Pattie's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliantly designed, colours and added goodies are just gorgeous.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Cathy I love, love that cutie image they are right up my street, lol, a superb design and lovely papers
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image Cathy and beautifully designed card. Good to have you with us at Natalie and Amy's this month. Happy Christmas, hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How absolutely cute Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaawwww Cathy - this is beautiful - I love those cute little doggies holding onto the present - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, how sweet! What a beautiful bauble frame and the ribbon you used to hang it looks beautiful, so much lovely detailing on here...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, how sweet! What a beautiful bauble frame and the ribbon you used to hang it looks beautiful, so much lovely detailing on here...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely these two doggies.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very lovely project. Very beautifully done. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent! Just as an FYI – the TTCRD magazine is out! Make sure you check it out!!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, CGE DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aaaaw... this card melts my heart!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Cathy I have just popped back for another peek at this gorgeous card and to thank you for joining the CHNC EXTRA CHALLENGE
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 32, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - thank you also for entering this for all of my Craftyhazelnut challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card with a very cute image

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas the month
    Joan

    ReplyDelete