Sunday, 1 November 2015

A Simple Clock and Butterflies Creation

Hi Peeps.  A simple creation from me today, which is unusual for me to take the easy route.  The sun is shining here today and it is very hot where I sit in my craft room.  I have tried to open the window but we have been plagued with Ladybirds this year.  The other day I was only gone a few minutes and when I came back the whole of my desk was covered in Ladybirds.

My 7 x 7 Card


Numbers all around the Clock Face in both Roman Numerals and Conventional Numbers in the inner circle.  Also numbers on the Post Mark Stamps in the background. I state this for a Challenge I am entering.

Products Used

7 x 7 Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs
Dp:- Promises - Lili of the Valle and Nit Wit Collections
Image from :- CAJOLINE-SCRAP
Doilies - Stephanie Weightman at Hobby Craft
Glittered Butterflies - Elizabeth Brownd - K & Company


Thank you for looking and I hope the weather is good were you are today.

7 Challenges Entered

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-148-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-7.html
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/41-butterflies-n-is-for-numbers.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-161.html - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/ag-no-57.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-251.html

Hugs






21 comments:

  1. By taking the easy road I guess you're referring to not having a colored image (at least that's what it is to me), but your card feels embellished, is well put together and doesn't look like a quick make:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy creation Cathy. Looks very elegant.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Cathy
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card - love the different elements with the clock. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card - love the different elements with the clock. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cathy!
    Sorry I have not been by as often and missed your gorgeous cards, just love your hm one.
    We have just had 5 days away to try and lift my mood, losing my dad has hit me really hard... Missing him so much!
    Sorry not asked earlier but do hope all well for you at the Hospital.
    Hugs
    Wendy Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!Love the clean and simple style!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is beautiful Cathy!! LOVE the gorgeous butterflies and the fab clock image.. the card has a lovely vintage feel to it! :-)
    I didn't know that ladybirds came out at this time of year… don't mind the odd one… but how do you move so many! must be a task. We're still plagued with the massive spiders... is like a horror movie! Lol
    Hope you've had a good weekend sweetie… wasn't Downton fab!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Cathy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card love the clock x very elegant x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Cathy :-)

    Please send me some ladybirds - haven't seen one for years :-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely to have so many Ladybirds Cathy I only ever see maybe one or two yet I have a garden full of roses and other flowers. Cathy I love that gorgeous image of the clock a really lovely creation. Hope all is well I have had my mum with me this weekend and feel a bit spaced out, lol. take care
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wondered if anyone would think to use a clock face on their card. I love the colours and the design of the clock.
    The card has a nostalgic look to it which I love. Thankyou for fluttering by #41 . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful butterfly embellishing along with doilies for this delightful card
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this gorgeous creation, colours are beautiful.
    I have changed my blog due to a few google + issues Please take the time to follow me again... it is now here....
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shabby chic vibe of this lovely card, Cathy! So simple and so pretty!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This may be easy but it is just as pretty as the more time consuming ones. You've chosen a lovely image and the doilies compliment it perfectly, Cathy. So, well done you!
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete