Thank you so much for your concern over my hubby. We had good news Tuesday concerning hubby. It wasn't cancer as we all thought.
They wasn't sure if it was stomach cancer / bladder cancer / bowel cancer or cancer of the prostrate. Thankfully it was none of those.
He now has to see the Consultant next week to discuss a laser operation . He wasn't suppose to see the consultant until 30th October but we rang Wednesday morning to say he would go onto a cancellation list and was told they had just had a cancellation two minutes previously. The gland is very enlarged and needs to have a hole lasered through. It can’t been done at our hospital because it is too enlarged for their laser to cope with. He will have to go to Cambridge or Bedfordshire to have it done and stay in. Not sure how long the waiting list will
be, we will be on tender hooks until the operation is done as they have said he could have to be rushed back in at any time because the same problem could occur at any time. It isn't a 100% certainty the operation will be a success but we will have to cross that bridge if that happens.
Thank you once again.