Monday, 10 August 2015

Molly and Star Christmas Card

Hi Peeps.  I have made a very simple card today for my Daughter's two dogs for Christmas.  It is getting harder and harder each year to think of something different to make for them.  I also make one for her cats.

Molly and Star In the Snow


Products Used

A photo of Molly and Star in the snow by the river in their garden.  Yes it does snow in France.
Double Sided Pearl Card Stock - Anna Marie Designs
Peel off's from my stash.

I told you it was simple.  Lol!!

Thank you for looking.

http://craftytimechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/august-with-rick-st-dennis.html - Song - I am dreaming of a white Christmas or Let it Snow
Hugs


15 comments:

  1. Just adore the snow scene Cathy and the sparkly touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great way of sharing your fur children AND creating a darling card, Cathy! Love this! (but glad the snow is there and not here LOL) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Cathy… it's such a fab photo and I love the silver details… gorgeous! :-))
    Hope you managed to have a nice weekend sweetie... hope all is ok with you both.
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Cathy I love the dogs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great photo Cathy and fabulous dogs.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaw! That's so adorable, Cathy.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this is a sweet card of the dogs, such a great idea on how to use photos on cards and adding a little bit of embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is absolutely beautiful Cathy that image is something that I would frame and treasure a truly wonderful card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - and thanks for entering this for both of my CHNC challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea, I love to use my photos in my crafting too, your Christmas care is lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely idea.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck in the draw.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great song choice! And, beautiful creation. I love the picture. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great picture. I get a card for my cat too....thought it was just me! lol

    DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Designed By Del – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete