Sunday, 30 August 2015

Furry Gang Christmas

Morning peeps.  Just a very simple card this morning. This card has been made for my Daughter's Cats for Christmas.


My A5 Landscape Card



This is a photo of my Daughter's garden in France last Christmas.  The pictures of the Furry babies has been merged and sized in Microsoft Power Point.

This quite upset me making the babies card this year as last year she had five cats, sadly one has passed away this year.  St. Ray we miss you deeply.  It was my Son - in - Law that named him as when they moved to France with their four cats he just adopted them.  My Son - in - Law said he is a STRAY so we will call him St. Ray.
I have already made a card for their two very large dogs and posted it on here.

Hugs


16 comments:

  1. Lovely card. You are clever merging the photos. I wouldn't have a clue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kathy. Your daughter will love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, Cathy, this is so adorable and cute! Wow, I love it so much! So sorry they lost St. Ray. Always so hard to lose one, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is SO sweet Cathy… what fab photos of the cats and they look awesome against the wonderful snowscape photo… this is a fab design hun! :-) aww St. Ray is such a fab name... he sounds adorable. I still miss my dog Danny - he died 4 years ago... SO wish he was still with us.
    Hope you are doing ok... have been thinking of you both
    Huge hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAthy, loving this wonderful 'real life' scene.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy, this is gorgeous I love the cats. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful,lovely images and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it wonderful to be able to personalise cards this way Cathy I think you have done a brilliant job merging the images it looks awesome.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Cathy
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful and very special card Cathy. The cats are totally adorable.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card cathy, it made me smile
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great,Cathy!So cute cats!Hope you are well!
    Have a lovely day!
    Smiles and hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great idea to use photos to make a card, no ink, no mess:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I have ever seen a card made FOR cats before! A great design and very personalized. I'm sure they will really love it. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea! A really lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete