Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Another Update on Hubby

I feel we were back to square one as the doctor did some more tests today and said he also wanted him to have a special blood test and an M.I.R Scan and then go back to discuss the results on 9th October.  He is still not convinced that it isn't Prostrate Cancer and doesn't want to do laser treatment until he is.  There was me thinking that worry was out of the way and now we have 8 more weeks of worry.  At times he has been bleeding very badly.
 
My mind and feelings are all over the place at the moment.  We are suppose to be going on a day trip by coach tomorrow to Brighton but Tony doesn't feel he can go.  He has insisted that I go so I am going with one of the ladies in the apartment block.  I will not enjoy one minute though.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

 

13 comments:

  1. Oh, Cathy, this is not the news anyone wanted to hear. This is taking far too long and in the meantime your husband is suffering and so are you with worry. Sending more healing wishes and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a worry Cathy. Sending every good wish to you and Tony and hope this can be addressed soon.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely hope that this matter can be sorted out very soon Cathy. My best wishes to you and to Tony for a good outcome. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting and not knowing is hard, I know. Not easy to find words that comfort, but try and hang in there....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, the waiting is the worst part sometimes. I hope on Oct 9 you hear only good news, Cathy. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sorry Cathy to hear the news. I understand why your don't want to go on the trip. Sending love to you both. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear your news Cathy. I know how you are feeling, you will worry till October. But like us there is nothing you can do against the NHS. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear this Cathy...I do hope when you get the news it is good.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cathy, so sorry to hear you have to wait so long, such a worry for you... Sending hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Cathy! So sorry that things have turned out like this, definitely NOT the news you both wanted to hear. I do hope that they can get things sorted very soon so that you can both move on.
    Love and hugs to you both
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cathy I am so very sorry to hear that you and Tony have to go through more tests but it is best that they are done so that a conclusive result can be attained, I am hoping and praying that the outcome will be a good one, my thoughts and prayers are with you both in this very tense, unsettling time. I am sending you lots of love and hugs
    lorraine xxxx

    ReplyDelete