Friday, 3 July 2015

Patties Creations Challenge# 112 DT Card



Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well, those poorly or sad I hope things improve for you soon   I am actually in France if all has gone to plan, visiting my  Daughter and her husband.  We flew yesterday.  Whether I am here or not it is still time for another super month long Challenge to start over on PATTIES CREATIONS  Our theme this month is:- MAKE A SPLASH - Some kind of water must be part of your image.

My 6 x 6 DT Card


Products Used

Digi Image:- ALLIE WATCHING FISH - PATTIES CREATIONS
Dies:- Squares- S4-006 - Spellbinders
          Precious Hearts - No 98474
          Cherry Blossom - No 98316 - Memory Box
Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Doily - Shimmer bluey green and pink paper - gems and lace are all from my stash

Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.  You have a whole month to play.

I will link this card to any Challenges that are still running  on my return!!!

Hugs


         


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy, I love the image and pretty flowers.
    I hope you are having a wonderful time.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh naughty puss!!! Lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image Cathy and lovely detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really sweet Cathy… such a cute image and I love the Gorgeous background and flowers… such a lovely shimmer as the light catches it !!
    Hope you have a lovely time in France sweetie!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Cathy, sweet image and love those flowers.
    Hope you are having a wonderful time!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the image and the embossed background
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the embossing such a lovely card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Cathy - I do hope you are having a lovely time with your daughter - not too much of the vino I hope!!! lol. What a great image (not that I'm cat mad or anything) but it looks so good with that wonderful shimmery paper.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, I love cats. Second, I love sparkle. This is a lovely combination of both. Looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy,
    this is lovely !
    Hugs,
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card,Cathy!
    Have a great day!
    Smiles and hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy - Just read about your husband, so sorry to hear he is going through this.
    Do NOT worry about keeping up with commenting duties, take care of your husband!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete