Thursday, 2 July 2015

Off to France

Hi Peeps.  Yes you have guessed it by the title that I am off on my travels again today.  This time it is to see my lovely daughter and her husband in France.  The taxi is picking us up hopefully at 11.30 am this morning.

We will be flying back next Thursday 9th in the evening.  I am not sure how much we will be going out and about this year as they have a shop to run.  They closed it last year and we went lots of places but it isn't fair on them or their customers to close it again.  They will probably take it in turns to go in and open up.  I have got to go in one of the days to have my spend up in the shop!!!  It will just be lovely to see them and hopefully the weather will be kind to us (Daughter just email it is 39 there) and we can get some sun to our bodies instead of going rusty!!!

I do have three DT cards appearing, one tomorrow and two next week while I am gone.  I have scheduled them.  Typical that all the Challenges will probably be finished for me to enter them by the time I return!!!

There will be a PATTIES CREATIONS CHALLENGE tomorrow at 6am UK time -  DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES  on Monday 6th July at 11am UK time - CREATIVE CARD CREW on Tuesday 7th at 6am UK time.

Hope you have fun and all keep well while I am away.

Hugs


5 comments:

  1. Have a great time Cathy will watch out for your postings.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your daughter and son-in-law and enjoy the sunshine!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice trip, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous time Cathy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete