Monday, 6 July 2015

Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge#110 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well?  I also hope the weather is good both here for you in the UK and for me in France!!!

It is time once again for another great Challenge to start over at DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES  Our theme this fortnight is DISTRESSING.

Our sponsor is:- ROBYN'S FETISH


My 6 x 6 DT Card



Products Used

Distress Inks - Tim Holtz - for Background and Front Grass - Shabby Shutters - for Cloudy Sky -Tumbled Glass.
Promarkers - Fawn - Tree Trunk and Arboscello Tree
Die:- Arboscello Tree - No 98155 - Memory Box
Punches - Three different Butterflies from my stash


Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.  I will see you when I get back.

I will link this card to any Challenges that are still running  on my return!!!

Hugs



6 comments:

  1. Aww this is really sweet Cathy… love how you've layered up this scene… it really brings it to life… gorgeous fresh Summer colours!
    Hope you're having a fab time in France!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Cathy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the scene you created
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet childish design, clean with beautiful inking and a great scene. You did well with this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and delightful a lovely cute image a sweet card Cathy
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete