Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Creative Card Crew Challenge#91 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well.  I hope this has popped up for you to view as I am actually in France at the moment visiting my Daughter and her husband and will be flying back Thursday night.

It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over on CREATIVE CARD CREW.  Our theme this fortnight is nice and easy, it is DIE CUTS.  My original DT card had a lot more die cuts on, but me jumping the gun trying to get ahead for my holiday I used a image from the old company.  Lol!!!  So this version was made in haste with less die cuts.

Our sponsor is:-





Prize is:- 3 Digis


My 8 x 8 DT Card



I am sure that it is mean't to be the moon behind the tree, but I wanted to put butterflies on so didn't think they would be fluttering about with the moon out.  Lol!!!

Products Used
Digi Image:- Roses all Around - Morgan's Art World
Graph'it Markers
Sakura Glitter Pens
8 x 8 Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs
Embossing Folder - Embossalicious
Leaf Ribbon - Ribbonbox Company
Dies:- Grand Large Labels - LF-168 - Spellbinders
Mazine Blue - Butterflies and Blooms Set - Tonic Studios
Shimmery Paper / Flowers are from my stash


Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge and I will catch up with you all soon.

I will link this card to any Challenges that are still running  on my return!!!

Hugs



10 comments:

  1. Love the colours youve used and the flower border looks fab hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the image and beautiful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and colourful Cathy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is stunning Cathy! love the fab shimmery background….such a gorgeous shade! and the image is stunning… you've coloured her really beautifully! :-)
    Hope you're having a lovely time in France... hope the weather is better there... raining here today!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background paper has a lovely shine to it and it's a beautifully decorated card. It works equally well as a sun or moon, it's all about preference and need:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy hope you are enjoying your holiday. Cathy this is absolutely gorgeous a stunning image beautiful background and lovely die cuts, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Cathy, I like the image and the beautiful background
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and sweet card.

    Have a nice day:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, Cathy! this is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful and elegant card. Great composition and colors.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete