Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Racing Cycle 37th Birthday Card.

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well.  If you were expecting to see a card today I am afraid I wasn't allowed to show it. Lol!!!  It is a commissioned card and I always ask if I am allowed to put it on my blog.  For the very first time the answer was NO!!!

I can tell you it was to have a picture of a Racing Cycle.  Either in motion or by a wall.  I did it in motion.  It had to be red if possible.  Happy Birthday on the front.  37 also if possible.  I made my own background paper of  part of the bike and the cycle cogs and made it into a tile in MCS.  I also used a cog die S4-386 from Spellbinders and cut three cogs of different sizes in silver Mirri card.

Inside:-

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

I am so happy NOW
that you are 37 too.

Happy Birthday to you.

Ha Ha

Love


That's all I can say.  Lol!!!

Hugs


6 comments:

  1. It is so unusual not to be able to show it but it sounds as if you did a grand job Cathy
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww no!!!!! that's so unfair Cathy!! Lol… I can see the card in my mind's eye… and would really love to see the tiled paper that you made!!
    hope you have a lovely evening! rubbish weather here.... really hope it bucks up for the weekend !!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's a drag! It sounds like you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hope you can publish it later Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this was a different post, Cathy! A nice description of it though:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the surprise you couldn't blog the card your post did make me chuckle, I'll bet it looked fab Cathy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete