Sunday, 5 April 2015

Commissioned Synchronised Swimming Card

Hi Folks.  Hope you are all well, those poorly or sad I hope things improve for you soon.

My card today is my very difficult order for a Synchronised Swimmer's 60th birthday.  I have said in the past that this lady always finds really difficult subjects for me to deal with.  This the fourth card I have had to make for her over the three years I have known her.  She only gets me to make them when she can't buy such a thing in the shop's.  I am not happy with it at all, but she is so that's the main thing I suppose.  At least my other difficult customer I make for all the time!!!!

Shaped Photo Frame Card


Products Used

Image and Medal from Olympic Winners page on Google
Dies:- Card Holder - 0290 - Joy Crafts (on the back of frame to stand up)
          Grand Scalloped Ovals Large -LF-111
          Grand Ovals - LF-110
          Petite Scalloped Ovals Large - S4-139 - Spellbinders
Ribbon from my stash.
Sentiment Computer generated.

Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of your day.

4 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-118-anything-goes_5.html
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-131.html
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ag-no-27.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-offcial-100th-challenge.html

Hugs


17 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! - it worked well! I have a few customers who ask for difficult orders too...makes life interesting though! :) thanks for sharing with us at Glittter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing this "unique" project with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think it's fabulous! And the best part is that she loved it! So it was well worth your trouble! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy you have done a fantastic job with this card no wonder she was pleased with it, the image, the card shape it all looks ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, such a great design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have really hit the spec. with this one Cathy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a great card the shape of a pool and the lovely image, I bet it was greatly accepted
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a wonderful make Cathy - you certainly came up with a great design for your awkward customer - well done! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, beautiful colour tones, image and wonderful papers..x
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Cathy! What a wonderful photo card! I love the cool-pool color and shape chosen! Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really stunning Cathy!! Love your choise of colours!!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you've done a wonderful job with this card Cathy… it looks really cool… and is perfect for your lady! you should be really proud of all your cards… you always come up with a fab design for your commissions!
    Hope you're doing ok today sweetie
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is a very unique and original creation. Just love the oval shape resembling a swimming pool and the photo you used makes it very specific xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a fabulous job with a difficult subject. Wonderful image. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. The most important thing is that your customer is happy about it,and I must say your card orders have some really challenging themes. But since she comes to you each time she can't find a suitable card herself she must be happy with your work and obviously she recognizes the importance of a personalized card...

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a clever card....you thought of everything. An oval pool! Brilliant idea!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete