Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Debby's Challenge for Your Favourite Five General Cards

Morning peeps.  The lovely DEBBY  is having her usual generous Challenge to load your Favourite Five General Cards.  Debby has already run a Challenge started on Christmas Eve for your Favourite Christmas Cards.




Here's mine Debby - Sorry there is seven but you did say that we had some leeway. Lol!!!


Made this set for a Lady in our apartment blocks 90th Birthday.  This image is from FITZTOWN


Made this one just because I wanted too.  Keeping in my stock at the moment.  This flower stamp is from CHLOES CREATIVE CARDS



First candle and card set was so well received so I made this set for another lady in my apartment blocks 75th birthday.  This is yet to be given but it is in the next few days.  This  image is also from FITZTOWN .


Love this image from AURORA WINGS


Sent this creation to my Step Daughter and her Husband who live in France.  These Stamps are from
LILI OF THE VALLEY of course.


Love this image.  It reminds me of the time hubby and I got roped into a Karaoke session when we first moved into our retirement apartment block.  I think this will have to be hubby's Valentine's card in February .  Lol!!!  This super image is from JUST INKLINED


Another great image from FITZTOWN.   I was going to send this to my Step Daughter for her birthday until I remembered I had gone and put a sentiment on it about friends and not Daughter.  Lol!!

Hope you have fun playing in DEBBY'S  Challenge.

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Cathy this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful selection of cards are gorgeous and love the images/stamps including the beautiful colours and design.
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember all of these cards and you've made so many beautiful ones so I understand the short cutting process was garden. It's a close race, but I think the one with the woman from AuroraWings is my favorite. I love purple, your. looking is perfect and I love how the floral arrangement complements the image so beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning makes Cathy, the designs are beautiful, I love the double twisted easel. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous! My favourite of all is the third one, the set of the card and candle. I remember when you made that set and it really caught my eye! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous, Happy New Year to you
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous selection Cathy, all so gorgeous...lovely to see them again.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your favourite cards are gorgeous
    Thank you for joining my Favourite Five of 2014.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazingly detailed, intricate and beautiful pieces and works of art you have created!! I am so impressed with your coloring, your eye for details and just the coolness of the stuff you create!!!

    ReplyDelete