Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Creative Card Crew Challenge#75 DT Card

Morning Peeps.  Hope you are all well.  Are you well on your way with your Christmas present buying or do you leave it to the last minute?  I don't have many to buy so I am not panicking.  Right stop the cackle CATHY!!  It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW This fortnight's Challenge is STRIPES.  So we need to see stripes on your creation please.

We have two Sponsor's again this week:-

Sponsor one is:- DIES R US



Prize is:- $10 Gift Voucher


Sponsor two is:-   QKR STAMPEDE




Prize is:- 5 Digi Images


My 7 x 7 Square DT Card



Products Used

7 x 7 Pure Kraft Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi Image:-  GONE FISHING  QKR Stampede.
Promarkers
Tumbled Glass and Old Paper D.I.
Dp's :- Stripe from - Complete Boy item#TBB001 - My Mind's Eye Pad
           Fishing Flight by K and Company - Fishing Lures - 643077635753
Dies:- Pierced Rectangles Stax - Die-namics - MFT
Sentiment was a freebie from the lovely Paulette over at TLC CREATIONS
String and Fish Charm are from my stash.

Thank you for looking and do have fun.  Why not pop over to the Challenge blog and view my team mates creations.  You will not be disappointed.

12 Challenges Entered

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-98-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/cmc60-use-digi_17.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/2-or-more-papers-design-challenge.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper_1.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-56-winners-54.html - Anything Goes
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-95-anything-goes.html
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/ch-62-AG.html
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-111.html - Cute
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/anything-goes-challenge-no-7.html
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/paper-pretties-weekly-challenge-pwc336.html - Masculine Birthday
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/week-274entertain-us.html - GONE FISHING
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-83.html - Anything Goes

Hugs



22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the image, beautiful papers and the string and fish charm look fabulous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,a fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheheh, this is just super Cathy, what a great image, and the little fish charm is the perfect finishing touch. Love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and fun Cathy. Love the sentiment.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like this sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image, Cathy! I'm behind on my visits... so sorry.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image and great coloring, too! I love how the sky came out and what super details! Thanks for sharing your card and joining us for our current challenge at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again! What can I add to what I've already written? Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really cute image and perfect male card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Cathy - absolutely great image and yes, Donny is still talking to me (although he hasn't purred yet).

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card Cathy, such a sweet image and lovely design. Thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! I love the little fish charm! I always enjoy fishing-themed cards because I like to make them for my brother. Great papers and wonderful job colouring the image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Cathy! Love your striped masterpiece and that darling little image so beautifully colored! Fantastic card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great card for a man! The DP with fishing flies is a great choice and love the detail of the metal fish you made part of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this is SO sweet Cathy… what a fab image and your colouring is awesome! Love the sentiment… it's really clever!
    I've done most of my Christmas Shopping… or should I say Amazon have done it for me!!! I've done it all online as I can't stand in the shops for long.
    Hope you are keeping well hun
    Big Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous and creative card, love the fab papers and the super image and additional goodies...love it.xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card. love the cute image.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous male themed card Cathy a great image and fab papers.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an adorable job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete