Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Creative Card Crew Challenge#69 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well.  I am off on Saturday on a Murder Mystery Weekend.  We are collected from home and taken to the Midlands to a 3 star hotel.  In the evening we are collected and taken to a Severn Valley Rail train station and have a 3 course meal and the Murder takes place on the train while we travel.  We are then taken back to our hotel (If we are still alive)  Lol!!!  Next day we are taken to Worcester for the day to either shop or sight see.

Right stop the cackle it is time for another Challenge to start over at  CREATIVE CARD CREW               our theme this fortnight is CHALKBOARD.  Now I had to Google this but then I have lead a very sheltered life.  Lol!!!

Our Sponsor is:-
http://www.diesrus.com/

Prize is:- $10 Gift Voucher

My A5 Landscape  DT Card


Card looks buckled here but it isn't I.R.L.  I think it is the angle that it is taken.  Tried a few times but couldn't improve on it.

Products Used

Plain black card stock - no texture ie ribbed
Magic - Anti-Static Bag - Woodware Craft
Clear Acrylic Sentiment Stamp - Hot off the Press
All other stamps - Clear Acrylic - Stamp05 - Kanban Crafts
Versamark Water Mark Stamp Pad
True White Embossing Powder - Cosmic Shimmer

Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.

Hugs

                            

16 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Cathy, I love the CAS look of it.
    Your trip sounds brilliant sweetie, have a wonderful time (and don't get murdered!)
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Cathy. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this card is gorgeous Cathy! I would have to google how to do this too!! I've seen it often but no idea how you do it. Love the effect of the white embossing against the dark background… it looks awesome!
    Ah you lucky girl… the murder mystery weekend sounds SO much fun… would love to go on one of them… hope you have a fab time… let us know how you go on playing Miss Marple… hope you solve the murder!! ;-))
    have a great week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Murder Mystery weekend, that sounds like so much fun! I'd love to participate one time!
    Love your card, the white embossing on chalk background looks great and I love your choice of stamps! A nautical card with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy I love the sound of you Murder Mystery weekend I bet you will have a great time, hope it is not the butler, lol. Cathy this is such a super card I am so glad that I read the ingredients or I wouldn't have a clue where to start but I have loads of black card stock and an anti static bag so I hope to be able to join in, the stamps you have used look ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Cathy, I love it!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Cathy...Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned, hope you have a wonderful time.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Cathy.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Cathy and so different. Fabulous design idea.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Cathy it looks just like our old blackboards, I am ancient.
    Your Murder, Mystery weekend sounds fab hope you have a wonderful time or perhaps that's had now
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Cathy x

    Your weekend sounds like its going to be fun. Make sure you tell us all about it. I'm scared for you, lol.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous super CAS
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Cathy. Maggie DT, Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cathy just wanted to drop by and thank you so much for leaving me such wonderful comments on my blog, hope you had a lovely weekend.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete