Thursday, 26 June 2014

Paper Crafting Journey Challenge#13 DT Card

I am sorry the Paper Crafting Journey Challenge for this fortnight doesn't seem to have been posted.  I have emailed Wendy the owner through our DT Site and also to her private email address to tell her but I am not getting any answer at the moment.

Morning Peeps.  Mixed weather here today at the time of posting, but it is scheduled so it could be brilliant sunshine.  Lol!!!  It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY.  This fortnight we want to see FLOWER POWER.

Our sponsor is:-


My DT Card


Products Used

Digi Image:- Ladybird and Butterfly - Crafty Sentiments Designs
Promarkers
Dp:- Floral Paper Stack - PP003 - Floral - Wild Rose Studio
Dies:- Daisy Border - S4-163 - Borderabilies - Spellbinders
          Isabella Butterfly - 98507
          Pippi Butterfly - 98508 - Memory Box
          Lace Corner - Deco B - B162 - Cheery Lynn Designs (not showing up too well)
Gems from my stash.

Add On

One of my neighbours in my apartment block who I sometimes make special cards for saw my DT card and said can I have one of those cards for my Granddaughter's Birthday.  I said yes you can have this one and I will put Granddaughter on the front for you and a insert if you tell me what you want inside.  She said no I want the same but different!!!  When I asked what she wanted different she said she wasn't sure.  Lol!!!   She did know she wanted the same papers and image. This is what I came up with.  An easel version and added some Ladybirds as I know she loves Ladybirds.





Thank you for looking.

9 Challenges Entered
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/summeror-summer-colours.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/lots-of-layers-challenge.html
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/things-with-wings.html
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/iic-165-anything-goes.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-183.html
- Embossing(Front Edge)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-5/
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-62.html- Anything Goes
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/blog-hop.html + Anything Goes

Hugs

                             XXXXXX

25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy,love the image,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both versions are adorable hun, such a pretty lilac shade, and the image is super cute. Love 'em, with or without ladybirds! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and gorgeous image used....♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Cathy and I love the adorable image.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous easel card Cathy. Lovely image and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card Cathy. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable image....now I want it. :) I love easel cards and rarely make them, your card is a great inspiration for me to give one a try again. This is so pretty and cute. I love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our summer/summer colors challenge and I hope to see your art work in upcoming challenges! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very clean feel to this card, but love the colours and the sweet image just wonderful
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is SO sweet Cathy… she's adorable and your colouring is very beautiful. I love the pretty paper and embossing… the ladybirds are a lovely touch… I'm sure the lady's granddaughter will love this! :-)
    Hope you've got your boiler fixed now hun
    Take Care
    Big Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Cathy love the colours and image this is such a cutie.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Cathy, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable. Love the soft purple colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards - hope your neighbour was happy with the second version! Thanks for joining in the wings challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and so gorgeous Cathy...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge
    Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Cathy. Lovely image and detail. Enjoy your week-end.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the sweet image and pretty colours.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my card today. Sorry that the die is showing as out of stock. I have just spoken to Tracy (the lovely owner of Dies to Die for). She has just received delivery of them and they will be added to the website early next week so you should be able to get one then! Don't tell hubby I told you though!!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant card and gorgeous colours and design...thanks for joining us in our challenge this time...cheers, aNNie {Crafty Sentiments Inspirations DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  19. so cute! thanks for joining us at inky!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The image is so sweet and you coordinated the colors so well with those of the papers too. Purple is one of my favorite colors and you've made it so girly and summery using a monochromatic color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, love everything about this card Cathy, great layout and colors!! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked the first card but I really liked the second. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely card ,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card. Love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us this week at That Craft Place and remember that we have a blog hop with lots of prices and blog candies.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete