Thursday, 8 May 2014

Up Up and Away

Hi Peeps.  I left at a silly time this morning.  Up at 2.30 am at left for France at 3.30 am.  Hope you all keep well while I am away.  See you next Wednesday or Thursday depending how I feel when I get back.  Probably be doing the washing as soon as I walk through the door!!!  Maybe not as the Laundry Room is above my friends apartment in the complex, she might not talk to me again!!!

Big Hugs

                               Cathy
                              xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday in France. Hope the weather is kind to you. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time, Cathy. Enjoy the sun, cheese and wine .... hic!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time in France:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I don't think I could get up that early! Have a wonderful vacation in France!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a early start Cathy!...hope you have a fabulous time.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a fabulous time and that your weather is better than it is here Cathy. Its tipping it down. Take care.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your holiday Cathy and have a lovely time
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete