Thursday, 23 January 2014

HMFMC #161

Afternoon folks.  I am sorry I haven't been around lately but I have been doing things in the background. Hope you are all keeping well.  My card today is just because I want to. I have been neglecting my House Mouse stamps so I thought I would rectify that.

8 x 8 Card



Products Used

Stamp:- Paws to Warm - HMCR08 - House Mouse Designs -  Stampendous
Promarkers
Dp:- Music Note Brown Noel - item#35582 - Making Memories
Dies:- Precious Stockings - 98731
          Precious Ornaments - 98724 - Memory Box
Glitter Border / Doily and Sentiment are all from my stash.

Thank you for looking, I will be back tomorrow morning with my Totally Papercrafts DT card and it is my turn to host.

11 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#55 Anything Goes
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ CMC#38 - Anything Goes
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Festive Foilage
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ January Challenge - Anything Goes
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#20 - Anything Goes
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/ HMFMC#161 - Use a HM stamp you haven't used before
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#175 - Anything Goes
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/PWC294 - Anything Goes
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#10 - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/Ch#40 - Anything Goes
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ Jan 21 - 27 - Anything Goes
http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#1 - Anything Goes

Hugs


                      Cathy
                    xxxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is adorable! I love this HM image and you colored it so well! Very cute!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope to see your artwork next month, too! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy I wanted to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I haven't been around much but I feel that my mojo is returning although a little slowly. Cathy this is fabulous love that HM image also the wonderful design, you are so good doing Christmas cards I must try to get my head around doing some. Happy New Year dear friend.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card Cathy. love the sweet HM image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Cathy and another one for the Christmas box! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cathy, adorable image and fabulous detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Cathy, adorable image.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. juist adorable Kathy - glad to see you're off on an early start with Christmas - keep it up!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy such a sweet Mouse House image and card! I just love them!! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card Cathy, love the HM images and yes I too have not used my cd for a while...think I have too many things.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightfully sweet card! The design is eye catching and I love the color palette on your design. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    613AvenueCreate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One can never have too many "house mouse"! This is adorable.
    Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD,
    xxx
    Riette, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a precious scene. Love the doily.
    Wishing you a wonderful relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is adorable. You do such a great job with these stamps. Saw your wonderful creation on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaaw! the House "Mice" never fail to melt my heart. Adorable card, Cathy.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really odd Kathy - I have been missing a while as you know and I realised I had also been neglecting my HM stamps so I am JUST finishing off a card with a gorgeous little mouse and chipmunk on it. Can't show it yet because it's for a friend and she hasn't received it yet. I just love your card and the design/layout is superb! We must keep using these stamps, they are amazing.

    Big hugs to you - Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Cathy :-) such a cute image and the little stockings and bauble are perfect embellies ,, lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What. Sweet. Image! They remind me of me these days, being attracted to all kinds of sources that can make mea bit warmer in this cold! It's an adorable Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, Cathy. Sweet stamp and all your lovely details look great. Sparkly background is so pretty. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card! if you enjoy these cute images you might want to pop over and join in with our challenge
    http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im so glad you pulled out your House-Mouse stamps. Your sweet card is beautiful. Love all the colors and embellishments. Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good Luck to you and please come join us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooo cute. Love the little stocking and ornament embellishments. Thanks for joining in with Gruffies & Guests.
    Suzy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such an adorable image....I love this one! Great coloring, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey Hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  25. An adorable card. That is such a sweet image and I love the little stockings.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x--

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at G & G, we do hope you will join us again
    Good luck in the draw
    Shaz DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card - love those mice!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  28. So beautiful. I love those little meeces.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete