Saturday, 25 January 2014

Cat Nap

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well.  It is very overcast here today, no winds though so that is a blessing.  Looks like it might rain before too long,  My card today is another just because I want to and to use my House Mouse stamps that I have neglected again today.

Now I have had this stamp awhile, hubby went out on his own and bought it for me as he knows I like HM stamps.  I was a bit worried about colouring it up and that's why it has stayed in my HM stamps box.  Hubby had even asked if I didn't like it.  When I got started I thought I wasn't going to enjoy making a mess of this lovely stamp.  Lol!!!  But once I got started I found I was enjoying it.  Whether I made a mess of it I will leave up to you!!!  Whether it is a mess or not, I ENJOYED PLAYING WITH IT.

My 6 x 6 HM Card

Laying Down

Standing

Products Used

Stamp:- Cat Nap - HMPR1086 - House Mouse Designs - Stampabilities
Promarkers
Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Nostalgia 6 x 6 Core'dinations Pad
Daisies - Wild Orchid Craft
Die:- Leaves #1 - Little Claire Designs
Wire Words:- Thanks - PMA509 - Paper Mania.

Thank you for looking.

Enjoy the rest of your week-end.

9 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#55 - Anything Goes
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#21 - Anything Goes
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/- Anything Goes
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/  C#161 - Use a HM Stamp you haven't used before
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/ PWC294 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#175 - Anything Goes
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/ - Cats
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/Ch#41 - Anything Goes
http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#1 - Anything Goes
Hugs

                                 Cathy
                                xxxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with kitty having a 'cat nap'/.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the autumn colouring.
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I think your card is lovely, not a mess at all, Love the kitty sleeping, how cute, Thanks for playing with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card sweetie love the warm colours. Its very overcast here as well although we have an icy wind coming off the sea, its freezing!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Cathy. Fabulous image and colours
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun stamp. The thought of a bunch of mice sleeping on a kitty, just puts a smile on your face right away. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Cathy. Ffffreezing here today, windy and squally showers ... but no snow yet! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Cathy. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely not a mess Cathy. The image is adorable, your colouring is fabulous and I love the embossed background.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your colouring is great- no mess here ;)
    Love the colours you have used.
    Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it looks great & you most certainly didn't make a mess of it. So glad you enjoyed it too. Thanks for playing along at
    Creative Fingers
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you've coloured it beautifully Cathy!! what an adorable image… it reminds me of a kitten that my grandma once had… long time ago!! it was called Ginger and was SO cute!
    I love the pretty embossing and flowers… just purr…fect!
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend sweetie
    Big Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kathy awww love how you coloured this gorgeous ginger I can just hear him purring..lol pretty embossed b/ground too ..

    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Monday chall"


    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, such a cute image and you have done a beautiful job with it! Love the embossing layer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Kathy, cute stamp, thanks for joining in the fun at Gruffies & Guests, Anne-Marie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable image and great use of it. Fab coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog. Good Luck to you and please come join us again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card and a gorgeous stamp choice. Love that HM stamp and you've coloured it perfectly. Thanks for joining my cats challenge at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  19. How sweet of your hubby to buy you a stamp that he knew you would like!! :))
    Your card turned out equally sweet & I'm happy to hear the the path to get there was a fun one!!! ;))
    Hope you have a great start to the week!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Cathy..I just wanted to say hello as I haven’t been visiting your blog for so long. Finally today I started again and very happy to see you with your creation. For your card I love the color, cute image and fab embossed background.
    Hugs
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is far from messy, dear Cathy! I think your hubby did a great buy and you made a pretty card with this stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mess?! You call this a mess? Clearly, you haven't been paying attention to my blog! This card is adorable, Cathy. Kitty's fur looks...furry and beautifully coloured!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Cathy, no need to worry about your colouring here Mrs I think its FAB you have managed to make it look like real fur! Super job
    Thanks for playing along with Janice the crazy cat lady's Cat theme at MAWTT this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at G & G, we do hope you will join us again
    Good luck in the draw
    Shaz DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card Cathy, I tend to steer clear of animal images if I can as I get all flustered with the colouring but this is ACE, so is the embossed background and flowers I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete