Tuesday, 3 December 2013

I Pad Advice

Hi Folks.  I am a complete novice on I Pads.  I am thinking of getting one but have a few questions to ask and a bit of help before I buy.

First of all do you have to download an App to be able to work on your blog.

Secondly does the camera on them take a good enough picture of your cards.

Thirdly how do you transfer the picture to your laptop.

Can it also be reversed get photos from your laptop to the I Pad.

Sorry if these questions sound silly but as I say I am a complete novice.

Thanks for any help you can offer, please put it in idiot form.  Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Cathy I cant help. I have a Samsung Tablet. I just email files to myself if I want to work on them on my tablet.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy!!
    iPads are great for commenting & all kinds of browsing, but the web browser "safari" is not compatible with blogger -- so I don't recommend working on your blog with it.
    Hope that helps! :))

    ReplyDelete