Thursday, 7 November 2013

Paper Crafting Journey Challenge#22 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Another two weeks flown by.  It is time once again for another Challenge to start over at PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY  Our theme this fortnight is CASE A CARD.  This is the first time I have done this and I must say I am useless at it.  Lol!!!

Our Sponsor is:-

THE PAPER SHELTER

My 6 x 6 DT Card



Products Used

Digi:- Pre coloured version - Christmas Elf - THE PAPER SHELTER
Dies:- Pinecone Corner - Style :- 98685 - Memory Box - (Only used bits of it, cut into it as it is a very large die)
          Holly Flourish - B148 - Cheery Lynn Designs
Bp:- Different off cuts from my stash
Sentiment - Computer generated.

I have tried to Case one of the layouts of the lovely Sue from  CREATIONS BY BEARHOUSE cards.  Failed dismally as I didn't have one of the dies she used and also I will never be a patch on her for talent and creation.

Thank you for looking and do have fun.

10 Challenges Entered
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#31 - Anything Goes
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Week#231 - Christmas Cheer
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#44 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#165 - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#232 7th November - Christmas
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ CMC#33 - Anything Goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ - November Challenge - Anything Goes
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#192 - Traditional Christmas Colours
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ Nov 5-11 Challenge - Anything Goes
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#136 Winter Fun

Hugs

                              XXXXXX

30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cathy....love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cathy, Ooooooo I feel so honoured that you chose to CASE one of my cards!
    You are far too hard on yourself, I think that your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and wonderful card:D
    Sweet image:D

    Wish you a lovely day:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and fabulous colored image. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and detail Cathy. We have all found this one so hard.
    Hugs from,
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card in traditional colours and a fab layout too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaw! That is just too cute, Cathy. Love that die cut leafy trim. Falling behind on my visitations - sorry!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute card Cathy. I love it. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Cathy. The image and design looks fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first times I tried CASEing cards I wasn't quite sure about what was allowed, and that made it more difficult. But having seen lots of CASEs since, I'm more sure about the "rules" and I find it quite fun. There are so many great cards out there to pick inspiration from! I think your CASE turned out great - very Christmasy and sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card. I adore the die cut embellishments you used. Isn't this image great?! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge and hope to see you again soon! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabuuuuuuuuuuuulous Cathy.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Cathy, I like the sweet image the holly and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cathy - I like the Holly swirl and the pine cone die cuts you used against that wide "ribbon" of red DP. Thank you for playing “Anything Goes” at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave. C
    Personal blog: RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is a FABULOUS CASE !!! You did everything right!!! Super cute layout and you had very similar dies!! ~~ GREAT job!! & you thought I was too hard on myself the other day... LOL!! We are our own toughest critics!! :) :)
    Have a great weekend, sweetie!! I hope you can sit back and enjoy it !! xo
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Yummy BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fab card ,love the cute image and pretty flourish
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Cathy. I love the adorable image and your holly flourish and pine cone dies.

    Have a great day at the NEC.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Cathy, fab image...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow gorgeous so beautiful
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous sweetie & I think you have done a fabulous job of casing the lovely Sue. I love her cards too shug, you are way too hard on yourself hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a darling Christmas card! Love your elf and coloring. So glad you shared at TTCRD.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is absolutely fabulous Cathy love your choice of image also the wonderful colours and design, super, super creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic card Cathy, love this image :) Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing card, so love the colours, great makes all of them . Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card! Wonderful colours and design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  28. A great image. There are some really super ones around this year
    and this one is really cute. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

    ReplyDelete