Friday, 4 October 2013

Totally Papercrafts Challenge#187 DT card

Morning peeps.  Where did September go to?  Hope you are well?  It is Friday so it is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at  TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS .  It is the "B" team's turn to host and it is the turn of little old ME to choose the theme.  My choice this week is:- BRING HUMOUR INTO YOUR CREATION.

Our sponsor is:-  


BUGABOO

Prize is:- 7 Digi Images


My A5 DT Portrait Card

Standing



Laying Down

Products Used
Digi Images:- Gus Tidbits Flashlight - BUGABOO
Promarkers
Dp's :- Complete Boy - Item# TBB001 - My Mind's Eye
Glossy Accents on his glasses
Bakers Twine and Tools from my stash.

Hope you have fun playing this Challenge and you like my choice of theme.  Why not pop over to the Challenge blog and see the awesome creations of the rest of the DT.

I am actually using this as a birthday card for one of the other residents in my apartment block, I hope he has a sense of humour!!!!

10 Challenges Entered

http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#5 - Anything Goes -Optional Twist Ribbons and/or Lace
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.uk/ - Two Colour Challenge
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Show off your colouring skills
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#188 - Songs - Right Said Fred - Bernard Cribbins
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html Ch#12 - Anything Goes
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#160 - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#147 - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/Ch#27 - Anything Goes
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ Oct 1 - 7 - Anything Goes

Hugs


                                                XXXXXXXX

29 comments:

  1. Aw this is just fab Cathy -I love the bugaboo images and the little tools are perfect to finish off this card hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is just fab Cathy -I love the bugaboo images and the little tools are perfect to finish off this card hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image....Fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, many thanks for leaving your kind comment, I'm just finishing off my Gus card..aren't they fun, love your card with all its embellsihments! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Cathy, I like the fun image the tools and the sentiment lol.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Cathy. Gus is such a great guy...love the tools you've added. Have a great weekend. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the theme you have chosen. Everyone needs some humor in their life, especially at this time of year.
    What a really excellent card. Great use of bold colours, and that image is wonderful.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card CAthy, these images always make me smile..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card ...I love gus and he is coloured beautifully
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is sure to bring a smile! Great job! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like Gus images! Your tool embellishments are perfect with this image, and the layout is great for a male design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is fab Cathy! it made me chuckle… I really like the sentiment!! the little tool embellies look fab and I love those gorgeous papers! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun card Cathy - love the cute embellies.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card Cathy, love the fun image & sentiment. Thanks for playing along @ MAWTT this week.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous Cathy. Have a wonderful week-end.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous fun card Cathy. I love the layout too.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great guy card! I love the little tool embellies. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Cathy, fabulous image and sentiment and love those little tools.
    Thanks for a fun challenge, it made me do something different to my norm.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. such fun I won some of these images so off to browse and choose some, hope my cards look as good with them as yours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A brilliant card Cathy. I love the song choice!
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Cathy, what a fab image and a great card. I'm sure your neighbour will love it.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super fun creation . Love the embellishing too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  25. FUN card...love this character and I am sure the person receiving it will too. Thanks for playing along at Digi Haven for our two color challenge. - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hehe this made me smile, love the fun image and the little tools in the corner are awesome
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so funny, love the Bugaboo image and everything about your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card Cathy, such a fun image to colour and I love how you added the glossy accents to the glasses. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super fun card Cathy!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis! A new challenge is up now, so I hope to see you back!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete