Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Pan Pastel Topper Card

Hi Folks.  I made this card with a topper that was made at a workshop I attended last year at Ally Pally.  I have only just got round to making it into a card.  Lol!!!  I found it over the weekend in my bits box.  I don't know the stamps used but I do know we were using Pan Pastels.



6 Challenges Entered

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#229 - Christmas
http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Christmas in October
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ October Challenge - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#163-Anything Goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ - Christmas/Happy Holiday
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#29 - Anything Goes

Thank you for looking

Hugs

                                               XXXXXXXXX

15 comments:

  1. Oh what a magical scene, Kat! I'm flying in from MIM ;-)
    Gorgeous lush colours!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous christmas scene card. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scene, thanks so much for sharing at CLF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card looks fantastic - it was really worth finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Cathy. A fabulous Christmas scene.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I love the scene you created with the beautiful colors! It looks very pretty and cozy as well! :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Love the scene and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love finding things I had forgotten I'd got! This is such a lovely scene and certainly needed using Cathy. I would love to have watched the workshop myself.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous scene, I love the layout and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scene card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy thank you for your lovely comment, you were right I have hardly been on the computer so any e-mails would have gone unanswered but I am so grateful that you were thinking of me. Cathy I love this gorgeous card the scene is quite magical a super design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah beautiful creation, thanks for joining in with our Christmas challenge at crafty little fairies
    Hugs Kelly,t

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the purple (my favourite crafting colour) - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a Super card.Beautiful design.Love the Robin!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOPs - forgot to say I saw your card on MIM!! x

    ReplyDelete