Saturday, 5 October 2013

Live and Love Crafts - Pink Challenge - (October Breast Cancer Awareness)

Morning peeps, hope you are all well?  Those poorly I wish you better soon.  I have picked up on the Challenge for this month on Live and Love Crafts their Challenge is Pink - (October Breast Cancer Awareness).  This is a subject very close to me as my Grandmother had Breast Cancer and so did my Mother.

My Shaped Card

Standing


Laying

Products Used

Digi Image:- Winter Fairy Talva - Mo's Digital Pencil
Promarkers
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
Fran-tage - Shabby Pink
Icicles Stickles
Pink Bp:- Christmas Paper Stack -PP008 - Milton Christmas - Wild Rose Studio
Dies:- For Card Base and Layers largest two rings of Decorative Bow Rings - Verso Set 396E - Tonic Studio
          Poinsettia - LR0122 - Marianne Designs
          Let it Snow Christmas Sentiment Set 1 - Tonic Studio
Punches:- Two Different Snowflakes - X Cut

I am yet to put the insert in.

Thank You for looking

10 Challenges Entered
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#5 - Anything Goes -Optional Twist Ribbons and/or Lace
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ - October - Anything Goes
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.uk/ - Two Colour Challenge
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#188 - Songs - Let it Snow (Both Dean Martin and Micheal Buble have made this to name just two)
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html Ch#12 - Anything Goes
http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-16-use-pink.html - Ch#16 - Use Pink
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#160 - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#147 - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/Ch#27 - Anything Goes

Hugs


                                                XXXXXXX

25 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card Cathy and lovely image used.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Cathy,love the fab image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Awesome color combo, too! Great project! I noticed your entry on Make it Monday and wanted to come over to take a closer look. If you’re interested in checking out my entry, I’m entries #114. #115, #117, #151 and #212. Hope to see you stop by and leave me a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and all your detailing looks wonderful
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image and the way you arrange her on your card...really lovely shape card...

    I see your card on Make it Monday, my card is number 213 if you like to stop by my Blog...I would be so glad if you could leave me some love too...happy weekend..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful Cathy. Love this image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable pink winter design, Cathy! The die cut sentiment is so decorative, and I love circle shaped cards! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Cathy. The image and colors are fabulous.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, what a gorgeous card! Love the shaped base and your image is sooo sweet!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Cathy, I like the image and the shape.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card Cathy and love that winter fairy image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous shaping and I love the colour and delicate detail
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's really lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this cute card Cathy. I love the colours and your colouring is perfect.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is delicious Cathy - I love this image (think I might neeeeed it). The colours are just right as well and those embellishments compliment it totally!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card with lots of pretty detailing. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  17. S pretty, one of my favorite stamps and she looks so pretty in pink, love the shape too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this Cathy, such a lovely image making such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely stunning sweetie, I love the pretty colour combo and embellishments with this gorgeous Mo image.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card, fab image and I love the shape. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers and Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you linking up again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing your beautiful round card for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete