Sunday, 20 October 2013

Engineer

Afternoon peeps.  Well it has stopped rain at the moment but it was worse then night time here awhile ago.  I had to get my daylight lamp out to do my crafting and the rest of the room was in darkness.  I could hardly see hubby at his desk.  My card today is just because I want too but it might end up being hubby's birthday card next year as I took him on a Dream Steam train trip this year for his 70th so this might bring back memories.


My 8 x 8 Card



Products Used

Rubber Stamp:- Engineer - Mo Manning image - 40-215 - Penny Black Slapstick/Cling Stamp
Promarkers
Bp:- Mechanics - Item#087 - Like Father Like Son - Michelle Coleman - Fancy Pants Designs
Dies:- Grand Ovals - LF-110
          Grand Scalloped Ovals - LF-111
          Standard Circles Large - S4-114 - Spellbinders
Leather Holder and Chain from my stash
Nuts/Bolts and Wrench are by Kaiser Craft and are part of my Candy Win from my blogging pal aNNie

Thank you for looking and I hope you are enjoying your day.

10 Challenges Entered

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#42 - Anything Goes
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#108 - Anything Goes
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#7 - Anything Goes
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#186 - Anything Goes
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ChPWC280 - Permission to Embellish Everything
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/ October Challenge- Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#149 - Anything Goes
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#3 - Always Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#29 - Anything Goes
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ 15-22 Oct - Anything Goes

Hugs

                         XXXXXXXXX

27 comments:

  1. Great, fun card for the blokies! Love the image and how you've framed the sentiment. Fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your male cards are just the best.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Cathy - sounds like you had a great time on hubby's last birthday. I love this image and I would definitely keep it for hubby's next birthday!!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Cathy. Love it. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cathy. I love that fun image and such a great way to add the sentiment.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulously fun card. The image, papers and embellishments are brilliant.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Cathy and I love the great image you have used.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Cathy, I like the image the papers and the badge.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant mans card Cathy. Love the image and fab layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this cathy - gorgeous colouring and fab details hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The image is just fabulous! It is beautifully colored, nicely embellished, and your papers are spot on! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cathy, what a brilliant card for any rail enthusiast - but with the addition of the 'No 1 Engineer' key fob I'm sure it would be a perfect birthday card for your husband. I have been noticing that you do make incredible cards for men and they are always such a joy to see... because you always make them appear so 'effortless' and yet so universally appealing. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You make such great male cards, Cathy! This image is so fun and you've teamed it up with such great masculine colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is wonderful! Love the image, your coloring & design...thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card and Coloring! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute! I like this image of the guy riding the train, how fun. Great card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely fun card Cathy. It brought a smile to my face.
    You are so good at making Men cards Cathy. I may have to pop over here for "male" inspiration.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More with another of your lovely cards. Good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card, Cathy. I would definitely keep this for your hubby's birthday...that train ride sounds wonderful.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card, great image, and I love that tag!! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck

    Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely card, & great Image, Thank you for entering the Challenge over at One Stitch at a Time, good luck Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  24. A great image for a male card and I love the layout.
    Thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute and I love all the nuts and bolts. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is so cute! My husband is a train enthusiast too! I love that fob you put on the side with the sentiment in it.

    Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Bear Angels this week!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT - One Stitch AT A Time
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I spotted you on Cindy's blog, I have been asked if she can show my card too!
    I love the image, and you could enter your card in the Quirky Challenge, we allow backdating of up to 10 days.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete