Monday, 5 August 2013

Up Up and away!!!!

Morning peeps.  I will be catching a holiday coach at 8.30  this morning hopefully!!!  I am off to Torquay for the week so keep your fingers crossed for me that the weather is good.  We have lots of trips out that are included in the holiday package so I don't want to get soaked!!!!

I will have three scheduled postings popping up during the week if Mr Blogger has been a good boy!!!

Catch up with you when I get back.  Keep well all of you.

Hugs

                                              XXXXXXXXX

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a great holiday :)
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday Cathy, Look forward to hearing about it when you get back.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your hollies Cathy - its years since I've been to Torquay - its such a long drive form up here in Newcastle - but we had some lovely holidays there on the English Riviera!hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely holiday Cath - fingers crossed for good weather.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful time Cathy.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete