Sunday, 25 August 2013

Pat's Christmas Card Order Card 5

Afternoon peeps.  The sun has popped it's head out here now.  I was worried about the people who were having bad weather this Bank Holiday so now I can stop.  My card this afternoon is another Christmas card chipping away at one of my orders that I have.  I thought I had made lots of Christmas cards lately, when I looked in my basket and saw how many I have made for myself I was very disappointed.  Lots to go on both my orders and my own.

A5 Portrait Card

Standing



Laying

Products Used

Card Stock :- Anna Marie Designs
Stamp:-  Stamp 11063 - Kanban Crafts
Ink pad :- Vintage Sepia - Versafine
Dies:- Mount Shape (was already cut in my craft box forgotten which one it was) - Spellbinders
           Poinsettia - LR0122 - Marianne Designs
Punches :- Two different Snowflakes - X-Cut
Ribbon from my stash.

Thank you for looking and I hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday.

9 Challenges Entered

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#34 - Anything Goers or Create Your Own Challenge
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Q is for Quick
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#27 - Anything Goes
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#9 - Winter Animals(Reindeer flying with Santa)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ August Challenge - Anything Goes
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/Ch#74 - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#53 - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#21 - Anything Goes
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html - Ch#11 - Anything Goes

Hugs

                                                   XXXXXXX

31 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous Kathy x
    Hope you are keeping well x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a fab sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous christmas card Cathy, very elegant!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Kathy - I just love these stamps - they make such an elegant card - I'm here on my sunbed in Florida - lots of blogging time that I don't always get at home - and sunshine too! Have a great holiday weekend hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cathy. A gorgeous design and colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the image, fabulous layout and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant creation Cathy. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my projects.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Cathy! The white, sepia and gold color combination is such an elegant one, and I do like the stamps you've used, with Santa flying high over the roof tops. The die cut poinsettias and snowflakes are lovely embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous hun, this is lovely. Like you I've hardly touched my own cards yet - need to crack on I guess, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous hun, this is lovely. Like you I've hardly touched my own cards yet - need to crack on I guess, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Cathy.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Cathy I like the image the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous Christmas card Cathy. I love the gold image and great design.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes."

    Karal QKR Stmpede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Cathy - it looks quite Victorian! I think the colour choice is just right for it as well.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Cathy, very rich and elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Christmas card! I like the non traditional colors and that fabulous bow! Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and sentiments.xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" Challenge #74!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely card - love the gold and sweet poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a beautiful card, super image and love the colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautifully elegant - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for August – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful Christmas Card
    Thanks for joining us at PATTIES CREATIONS DESIGNS challenge Anything Goes
    Hope to see you back soon and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kelly DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful Christmas Card
    Thanks for joining us at PATTIES CREATIONS DESIGNS challenge Anything Goes
    Hope to see you back soon and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kelly DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely festive card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely festive card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ah, fab card - very elegant.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous elegant card. Love the gold colour scheme.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Quick’ challenge at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  31. A super elegant card using this fabulous stamp. I have to confess that I didn't spot the reindeer at first. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete