Thursday, 8 August 2013

Paper Crafting Journey Challenge#16 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well?  Those poorly I wish you better soon. I am hoping Mr Blogger has worked his magic and posted this for me as I am away in Torquay for the week.  It is time for another super Challenge to start over at PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY  This fortnight's theme is DISTRESS/VINTAGE.

Our sponsor is:- 



My A5 Portrait DT Card

Products Used

Image :- Victorian Beauty - The Paper Shelter
Promarkers
Dp:- Beloved item#852 - Aged Floral's - Fancy Pants Designs
Distressing Tool - Tim Holtz
Old Paper - Distress Ink
Die:- Lattice Rectangles - S4-319 - Spellbinders
Flower:- Bazzill White #303569 - (I have coloured with Promarkers)
Velvet Lace/Charms and Bow are from my stash

Thank you for looking and do have fun.

Now I am back I wish to enter this for:-
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#26 - Anything Goes

Hugs


                                               XXXXXXXX

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the sweet image, the colours and the frame.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Cathy. Wainting for the Challenge post to go live.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the image and pretty detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Cathy - what a lovely image. Glad your scheduling is working well whilst you are in sunny Torquay! Hope you have had a paddle. lol.

    Take care

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet vintage card! Gorgeous papers and lace, and love those metal charms - they're perfect with the theme of your image! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is so cute - I just love the sunglasses! hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete