Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Creative Card Crew Challenge#42 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well, those that are poorly I do hope you feel better soon.  I am hoping Mr Blogger has worked his magic and posted this for me as I am away in Torquay for the week.  It is time once again for another great Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW.  This fortnights theme is FLAGS/BANNERS.

Our sponsor is:-

Prize is :- $10 Voucher

My 6 x 6 DT Card



Products Used

Digi Image :- Mimi Love1 - Stamp Fairy
Promarkers
Dies:- Splendid Circles - S4-354 - Spellbinders
          Simple Banner - Style 836 - Poppystamps
Punches:- Small Corner - X-Cut
Dp:- Follow Your Heart - item#FYH143 - My Mind's Eye
Sentiment Peel Off from my stash.

Thank you for looking and do have fun.

Now I am back I wish to enter this for:-
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#26 - Anything Goes

Hugs

                                                   XXXXX

9 comments:

  1. So cute hunny,and I love the colours - gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the sweet image and the pretty banners! Have a great week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really sweet Cathy… what a cute image… she's adorable!! I love the pretty papers and the circles and bunting look fab!
    Hope you have a lovely week hun!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cathy. the image and colours are gorgeous. Hope you're having a lovely holiday.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and girly! The banners work really well with this image and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Cathy. I love the adorable image and your great die cuts.

    Hope you have a fantastic time in Devon and that the weather is kind to you.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Cathy, great colours too. hope you're having a lovely time in Torquay and the weather is keeping good for you!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Cathy. Love the colours and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete