Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Penny Black and More - Dies and Punches

Afternoon peeps.  Another scorching day which wasn't helped by having to have all the windows in the apartment block closed as the window cleaner was coming today!!!!  Glad he had come round and finished ours by 1pm but it was still very hot!!!  We went out first thing until about 9.45.

My card today is another one just because I want too.  I got my inspiration from KATE but of course mine is nothing like hers but at least I tried.  Didn't help that I couldn't get the punch to punch through the card I wanted it too, so I had to adapt the way I was first going to do it. Also I put the sentiment panel on the wrong side inside the smaller card.  Lol!!!  Didn't realise until I saw the photo's.  Lol!!!

My 8 x 8 Joy Fold Card - Three different  photos




Products Used

Stamp:- Lazy Days - 3782J - Penny Black
Promarkers
Punch - Martha Stewart
Dies:- Standard Circles Large - S4-114
          Big Scalloped Circles Large - S4-249
          Labels Sixteen - Spellbinders
Dp:- Pure  - item-823 - Michelle Coleman - Fancy Pants Designs
Ribbon from my stash

Thank you for looking

10 Challenges entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#28 - Anything Goes
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/ - Ribbon or Twine
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#97 - Anything Goes
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#61 - Fancy folds
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html Ch#10 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/MIM#149 - Anything Goes
http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ALBC - Die-ing for it
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/- July- Dies and Punches
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#15 - Anything Goes
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Ch#46 - Autumn Colours

Hugs

                                              XXXXXXXXXX

22 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy I hope that you are well. I am tentatively visiting my dear friends and followers, I am not sure if I will stay around long but I just had to tell you that your creations including this one are all so beautiful, the designs, colours and images you have used all look fantastic. I hope that you are enjoying this hot weather.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card,gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another of your beautiful cards. I have that stamp too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Cathy. I love the design, cute image and gorgeous papers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card, love the style and the warm colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sucha cute image Cathy and a fabulous layout
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Cathy, I like the adorable image, and the fabulous design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card CAthy, the card is fab as are the colour combos and image.xxc

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rich colours of your DP Cathy and of cause the cute PB image. I would not have noticed that you made an error when you made it.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy - I lurve this design - not one I have seen before so I really neeeeed to have a go. I have loads of small square cards which I could use. Brilliant choice of colours and that little image made me giggle! Sooo sweet.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you have done! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges for our 'Fancy Folds' challenge!
    Claire xx
    DVC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is a fab design Cathy!! I love how it unfolds… such a cute image and the colours are gorgeous… I love the pretty paper and lush ribbon! :-))
    gosh it was hot here last night!! 92% humidity… think it's going to get hotter on Friday too!!! ooh I'm gonna get some more ice cream!!! will deal with my hips later !! ;-) LOL
    Take care hun and stay cool if you can
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Cathy. Great design and a cute stamp too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card great style
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Cathy. Love the rich colours and such a cute image. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the golden autumn colors you've used for this card. The bow is beautifully tied and its colors match those of the DP perfectly! A lovely joy fold card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - such beautiful colors and I love how this card opens up - thanks so much for joining us this time at the Lady Anne Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again very soon, Elizabeth (DT)
    Lady Anne Stamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is soooo sweet! That little fella is adorable! I love the way it unfolds to open! So glad to see you at Sister Act!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very cute and sweet folded card! The stamp is great and so summery :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley this week, Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card love the papers and design. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab creation, thank you for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, love the autumnal colours used with this adorable image. Great style of card too. Thanks for joining us this month at Sparkles Monthly.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete