Sunday, 30 June 2013

Remember When Card 1

Afternoon peeps.  Really hot here today.  Typical, hadn't got any outings planned today, just doing my washing!!!  I will not complain though as it might disappear again.  My card today is one because I want to.  Now I did promise my hubby that I would look through my card stash and use things that I haven't used in yonks or not used at all!!!  Me being a very good girl I am keeping my promise!!! Lol!!!

A5 Portrait Card



Looks sloping at the top, but I think it is the angle hubby has taken the photo.

Products Used

Image and sentiment LA PASHE Decoupage Sheet - Remember When - Designer the lovely JAK HEATH
Artist - Jim Harker.
Pin Flair Glue
Card Stock from my stash.

A lot of cutting out but enjoyable,

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I wish to enter this for:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#26 - Anything Goes or International Colors
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/lady-annes-challenge.html June Challenge - The Great Outdoors
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ #104 - Freestyle
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#13 - Anything Goes
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#45 - Steam Punk or Vintage

Hugs


                                                  XXXXXXX

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a gorgeous farm scene and I love the monochromatic browns.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Cathy I love remember when this one is lovely
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! this is fab Cathy!! what a wonderful picture of the countryside … I love the monochrome - it gives it a lovely vintage feel… the decoupage looks awesome… so much depth to the whole scene!! it looks just like our meadows used to look years ago… this would look nice in a frame hun!
    Hope you have a lovely evening! :-)
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work! A miniature scenescapes beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - what a fabulous scene and love the monochromatic colours too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy

    Thanks so much for your little visit over to my blog - I've been a really bad blogger lately and only been doing the occassional post! It seems you are just as busy and being a good girl - not only using stash that you haven't used before but you are busy on your blog and design teams.... Hope that you and Tony are both keeping well.

    Big hugs

    Tina
    XXXX
    PS Love the Cat that pops up on your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Cathy, I like the scene.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely decoupage scene - it will make a great birthday card for a man! I've looked at all the cards you've made while I was away - you've been really busy, and what a great variation in themes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Cathy, love the image and the monochrome. And you're so good - using up crafty stash!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous monochrome card Cathy. I love the decoupage image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! Such a wonderful creation! Makes me think of my granddad, who will be 94 next week! Thanks for entering over at Sister Act this week! Good Luck!
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love the monotone and scene you have created. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you have a great day!

    Hugs,

    - Jenn DT
    Crafted My Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great 'man' card, thanks for joining us at Lady Annes this month, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card & a lovely scene! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete