Monday, 6 May 2013

Vintage Christmas

Hi Folks.  Today's card is a just because I wanted to card.  I am feeling quite vintage lately, not me in my body (that happened ages ago) Lol!!  In my card making thoughts I mean.  I don't think I have fully got into the swing of it yet but practice makes perfect I was always told.!!!

My 6 x 6 Square Vintage Card



Products Used

Stamped Image:- On the Way - ST210 - L.O.T.V. - Love this stamp used it a few times now.
Promarkers
Dp's - "It's Christmas Time - Maja Designs
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
Sentiment is a Digi Download from Crafty Ann
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
Doily/Lace and Buttons are from my stash.#

Oops !!!  Forgot to use distress ink on sentiment to darken it.  Off to do it now!!!

Thank you for looking.

I would like to enter this for:-

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#18 - Anything Goes - Optional Gift Packaging
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#51 Monochromatic
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#123 - Let's Get Sentimental
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ - May - Anything Goes
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.uk/ - Use a Button
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#208 - Distressing(Sentiment is a Digi)
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#31 - Anything Goes
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#166 - Put a Button on It
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Lace
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#139 - Anything Goes
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/ - May Challenge - Add a Button
http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Free for All
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Dashing Through the Snow

Hugs

                                                XXXXXXX

33 comments:

  1. Wow, love the vintage look Cathy. Hope you enjoy BH Monday. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the disign and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning vintage Christmas card Cathy. I love the colours and design and your LOTV image.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the image the papers and the doily.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours, sweet image and fab design.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the image, beautiful soft colouring and fabulous vintage papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Cathy. Saw it on MIM had to come over and take a closer look. Beautiful! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card; love the sweet image you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful,love the design, the image is fab and so is the colouring in..well done. I saw this on MIM and popped over for a closer look, so glad i did.

    indie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so pretty. Love the little ticket sentiment and the earthy tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is gorgeous Cathy… what a sweet image…. Ooh I've not seen this LOTV one before…it might have to go on my wish list! it's very cute and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the pretty papers and embellies… the doily, buttons and lace give it a lovely vintage feel !! :-))
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful image and love the design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello long time no speak..just having catch up been so busy and my word you have made some fabulous cards this is no exception truly gorgeous card hugs ssassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the image and fab design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card and image coloring Cathy.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
    Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card, love this image
    Thanks for joining in our lace challenge at lili little fairies
    Good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card - what a sweet image - thanks for entering this into both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely Stunning Cathy. What an adorable image too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Cathy,

    Just love the vintage look...I am feeling vintage myself! LOL! I keep saying I should start my holiday cards now! Even without the distress ink it's beautiful. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh i love your sweet vintage card :) so glad you linked up with CHNC Extra this month
    Rose GD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is so gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooooh! It's so cute! I'm visiting from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This image is perfect for a vintage card, and the colors you've picked are perfect for this style. And with the addition of the doily and lace you've created a card with a great vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A lovely card and great image choice, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is gorgeous, love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous project! I love the color palette! You have a wonderful eye for composition and your attention to detail really shines through! Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just love this LOTV image and you did such a terrific job with it. I love the vintage look, saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I saw your cutecard at MIM. The vintage look is very beautiful. I like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello my blog bud - there I was rummaging around the MIM blog site and saw this one in the challenge bit. Coo I love it! I love these images - as I do tend to mention many times lol! - and this one is gorgeous. I love everything about this card.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cute card! Love the image and all the details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card, I love the image you used and the doily is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Hugs xx ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. That´s such a lovely card. It´s perfect for our monocromatic challenge at Crafting for all Seasons! Thank you for joining us! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete